Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Uke update!

Hello! Alright, so I said I would give a uke progress update in August and it is now November. I have to be honest.... there is not much of an update. Haha. I was on a kick for the first month and partially learned "Bubbly" and "Somewhere Over the Rainbow." I have since forgotten those songs and tonight was inspired to try and learn an Ingrid Michaelson song... "The Way I Am." I have posted a little video of myself playing and singing the first verse and chorus of the song. You might notice that I am just playing the chords at this point - that is because learning the strumming pattern is HARD - at least for me it is. Just something to work on I suppose. Okay, now I need to stop procrastinating and finish my JH lesson for the retreat this weekend!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment